Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sunny Side Up

This mild weather is good for my soul. 60 degrees and sunny in January doesn't come too often in Kansas. So, the laundry, dishes, and the normal routine took a back seat to the sandbox and swing set in the backyard today.  Love my girls.

Heeey girl, check out my new boots!
Check out my hand, ma
Kisses from mama
So serious...

Fat lady stuffed into a swing...
Boss and Palmer
Boss looks like he is smiling and telling her something

She told me to take her picture :)
Swing swing!
Palmer was fascinated with the rocks
Pretty technical move there.  Making her daddy proud.
Giving Stelly more sticks to chew on
Bath time after a fun day outside!




2 comments:

Sandie Tillotson said...

Playing in the sand ..practicing for next week I see..
fun fun fun

postlw8.blogpost.com said...

Ha! That's right, Sandie-girl. ;) Linkan will be in hog heaven. Her MOM AND DAD are going to be in hog heaven! Looking forward to seeing you! We have been counting down the days. Sitting in the cancer center now, getting ready to start treatment. Focusing on thoughts of warm sunshine and beautiful scenery. :)