Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

Ben is flying to Cleveland tomorrow for work so we celebrated my first mother's day today! He took me and Linkan to Bass Pro earlier this week to buy Link a life jacket. This morning, he took me out to breakfast (I love going out for breakfast!). Linkan had LOTS of admirers at Village Inn. A nice man thought she was so cute, he gave her a dollar. We just cracked up. A mama loves to hear that her baby is cute. :) After breakfast, we headed to some reservoirs up by Ft. Collins to get Linkan out on the canoe for the first time. It was the first of many times in the canoe, I'm sure! We had a picnic lunch while we were up there and let the dogs run around in the woods for awhile. We ended the evening with a yummy dinner at Yak & Yeti (Nepalese cuisine - YUM!). A whole day that I didn't have to cook...now that is what I'm talking about!



Linkan was not fond of the life jacket AT. ALL.



We really felt sorry for her. hahahahaha ;)


She settled down and was mesmerized by daddy's paddling.


Daddy was making her giggle.


Back on shore, safe and sound!


Da pooches!


My love. He made my first mother's day very special!

No comments: