Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

My alarm was messed up this morning due to a software update on my phone so I woke up at 8:28 a.m. with my hair on fire! I was supposed to have Linkan a dressed in her costume and at school at 9 a.m. Linkan came down the stairs about 5 minutes later. I could have been grumpy from waking up so late but I got such an amazing response from her about my space kitten pants, it turned my frown upside down...and really, made my whole day! She was crazy excited to wear her Ariel wig. Score, mom! Palmer isn't in school but she insisted on wearing her owl costume. So, I got all three of us dressed in our costumes and out the door by 8:55. Can you believe it? Of ALL the days to sleep late! Whew!

I wore my space kitten outfit to jazzercise and it was a hit! Those pants are quite a hot item online. Thanks to some preplanning and Amazon.com, I snagged a pair. My instructor, Amy, sure was jealous! She had tried to buy a pair only to find out that they're sold out EVERYWHERE. ;-) Ben found a great "boy scout" get-up at a local thrift store. He is too much!!! Ha!!

When Palmer put her costume on, Linkan said, "Palmer!! You look AWESOME!" Too cute. They enjoyed trick or treating tonight. I walked up to the house with them (and reminded Linkan every darn time to thank the candy-givers - dang that child!) and daddy pulled Palmer in the wagon to each house. Fun times in the B'Woody neighborhood!









No comments: