Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mama is cool (I swear)

A month or two ago, I was in the kitchen brewing my coffee before the babies woke up. Turned on the tv to this Citi commercial and it instantly caught my eye because I recognized where they were filming. Afterwards, I got on YouTube to see if I could find it so I could show it to Ben. I knew he would get a kick out of the commercial because it was 2 climbers doing Ancient Art in Moab, Utah. This is the climb that we did for my 30th birthday. It was a surprise and boy, was it a BLAST.

Here is the YouTube video:



And here is a link to the blog post that I did almost 2 years ago:

Big n' Lil Posts: My 30th Birthday Surprise!

I'm mainly doing this so that I can prove to my kids, later on, that their mama is way cooler than they think. Actually, if we do this thing right...my girls will be leading me up a rock "later on". ;)

No comments: