Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

3 Months Old


Palmer-Poo (as Linkan calls her) is 3 months old! She is coo'ing quite a bit now, smiles all the time, and I actually got her to crack up the other day when I was tickling her neck. Too funny! Her eye sight is getting much better as I can tell that she is noticing more things in her surrounding environment. She is holding her head up really well and I can almost carry her on my hip (without her head flopping all around). She is connecting with (on her own) and grabbing toys that are hanging in front of her. She always wants something in her mouth, whether it's her fist, finger or toy...but wants nothing to do with a pacifier. I try to give her a bottle once a day but it doesn't always happen that way because nursing is always the quicker option. I want her to stay in good practice so that we can do a bottle when we're out and about, instead of having to nurse. If I miss a few days, it takes her a little while to "re-learn" how to take a bottle. She is usually a little resistant at first...but nothing compared Linkan. She goes to sleep on her own at night but is not yet sleeping though the night. I'm hoping that will change within the next couple of weeks. She is really starting to chunk up and I'm amazed at how much her "look" has changed since she was first born. She has such pretty eyes and lashes...and pudgy, pudgy legs. We are, Linkan included, totally in love with Palmer-Poo.



No comments: