Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

8 Month Belly Shot



Since I totally forgot about the 7 month belly shot (gonna use the PG brain excuse), I figured I better hurry up and get 8 months on the books! It's amazing to me how much my belly has grown in that past two months. Check out the last picture/post: Big n' Lil Posts: 6 Month Belly Shot.

Wow, time is really flying now. Last week's OB appointment revealed that I'm 131 pounds and the baby's heart rate was in the 150's. I have lost weight since my last appointment. The ole tumm is getting a little crowded! I can't shove it down the pie hole as easily as I'm used to. ha! I'm feeling pretty darn good. I get a little uncomfortable sitting for any length of time and insomnia has started to set in a little. I can't really complain, though! I'm nearing the end and that's just how it goes. We're in Lawrence this weekend, staying at a hotel and doing some more house hunting. Hope to have something under contract before this baby is born!

No comments: