Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Meh-eee-co

What a wonderful week we had together in beautiful Cozumel. Ben and I were last there in 2004 and we visited for a day of diving again in 2006. It's a beautiful, laid back island and the scuba diving is spectacular. We are so blessed to have had time together - just us - before it really gets really crazy in the Postlethwait household with our pending move to Kansas in weeks and the arrival of our 2nd baby in August. Ben spent one day & night diving and saw lots of marine life including turtles, eels, sharks, lobster, barracuda, grouper, etc. I will join him next time when I'm not with-child! We rented a car one day and explored the island. We stopped at Bob Marley's Paradise Cafe on the beach where I had coconut water in a chilled coconut. Yum! Then we cooled off on an uninhabited beach where Ben spotted a tarantula on the rock about about 6 inches from where Linkan and I were standing. Cue the music. Ahhhh, freak out! (I wanted to upload a pic of the spider but it's on my phone and I can't find my little micro card converter right now. I'll have to upload it later! ) After that, we stopped at Chen Rio beach where we played for awhile and then headed back to town. Other notables...one night, we were back in our hotel room getting Linkan ready for bed. She was wound up and acting like a giggly little monkey. Dad let her run around the room naked to shake her wiggles out and the next thing we know, the little turd made one right on the floor. We laughed sooo hard!




Kisses for daddy


Chen Rio Beach

Playing in the sand at Chen Rio

Bob Marley's Paradise Cafe


Sea turtle


Family shot in the infinity pool at the resort


No comments: