Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5 Month Belly Shot

It has been sooo busy lately that I completely forgot to take a 5 month belly shot. We lovingly refer to Baby Post #2 as "the forgotten one". I would read my pregnancy books every night during my first...wanting to know exactly how Linkan was growing and how I should be feeling, etc. I haven't cracked a book open yet. Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant! I really have to think about it when someone asks how far along I am in weeks. Having a toddler to chase around kind of changes your focus.

Although, my little bun is doing a very good job of reminding me that he/she is here...much more frequently now. I'm officially waddling (it feels better that way) and breathing heavy after I get up the stairs. ;) Getting in and out of bed (I have a tall bed) is becoming a lot of fun lately too. haha

ANYWAY, here are the only 5 month shots I could find...not real good but I'll do better for 6 months! PS-I'm 25 weeks this week so this post is a little over-due!


No comments: