Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Linkan's First Buggy Ride!

I am so happy that Spring is here, I could just burst! Spring in Colorado is lovely - the weather is so amazing. Today, it was 70 degrees out so we decided to take Linkan on her first bike ride in her buggy! I bought the Specialized road bike, used, in March. It's sweet and I got a great deal! I found the buggy on craigslist a week or so later. I was just waiting for the infant "snuggler" to come in the mail and there is was on Friday when I came home from work! Here is Link, just awake from her nap and super excited to go on her first ride! She loves playing with "lamby"
She fussed a little when we were strapping her in but once we started going, she was happy as a clam. We rode to King Soopers and picked up stuff to make turkey burgers on the grill. Here we are, waiting for daddy to finish shopping. We just stuck the groceries in the back of the buggy behind Link. I was so surprised at how light the buggy was! It rode really well. When we pulled into our drive way and opened up the flap, she was sawin' logs...and her sun hat had found it's way over her face. hehe. I am going to pull that lil buggy and sweet p around every where this summer!










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh! She is so cute, Kacy! I'm so thrilled for you and Ben. Bet you are amazing parents. GREETINGS! :)

Heather Robinson said...

OMG!! She is so cute! You're comments and Link's cute little grin is cracking me up, SO CUTE! Can I have a bite?

Lori Tovar said...

She is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen!!! And so happy! Her smile is contagious!

postlw8.blogpost.com said...

Thank you thank you! She is all about the smiles lately! I could just eat her up!