Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Lil Miss Sunshine

Linkan was out running errands with me on Saturday. When we got home, I placed her in her pack-n-play while I ate my greek yogurt (one of our new found things that Ben and I love!). I was talking to her while I ate and she was lil miss sunshine! She gets the giggles sometimes and it doesn't matter what we do, she will crack up. If this doesn't plaster a big goofy grin on your face, there is something wrong with you! Enjoy our little love bug. :)

4 comments:

rsw said...

So nice that you can preserve these happy moments!

Lindsey Burr said...

Yep! That is pretty cute!

Sarah said...

Made me think of another little girl who was a bit older by the time I saw her much who was always so happy as she ran around Grandma Meeks (Imogene's) place......little bitty package of a girl. I will never for get that 3 or 4 year old who had no fear of sparklers or fireworks!

postlw8.blogpost.com said...

Oh goodness, hopefully Linkan has a healthy fear of sparklers and fireworks! ;) Karma will say otherwise, I'm sure! ha