Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Things Kids Say

I have to do better about writing down the funny things these kids say! They crack us up all. the. time!

Tonight at dinnertime prayer, Palmer thanked God for "Valenton-hearts day". 

Shortly after that, Linkan said, "mom! Have you ever seen potato pudding!?" Of course I said no (I made soup with potato chunks) and then she proudly proceeded to open her mouth and show me. Couldn't help myself from laughing! 

The best conversation happened a few weeks ago when we were driving around in the car. It went like this:

Link: Mom, your arms are hairy.
Me: Ya, they kind of are! (Giggling)
Palmer: Mom! Get no-no!!
Link (without skipping a beat): It's surprisingly painless!

I laughed so hard. And also face-palmed because, clearly, this was a sign that my children had been watching too much TV! 

No comments: