Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day Card

Linkan loves to color and stamp cards for people. I snapped these pictures as she was working very intently on her daddy's Father's Day card. I love this sweet little girl so much. She isn't immune to any of the normal 3 yr old behaviors...but beyond that, she is such a loving soul. She thrives on kisses and cuddles and asks us to hold her multiple times a day. She randomly and out of the blue says, "mama, I love you" several times each day. She asks me to let her create cards or pictures for daddy all the time. Everyday, I tell her that we love her just as she is and we always will - simply because she is our baby and that makes her and Palmer the most important girls in the whole world. She hangs on every word (even though she has heard the same thing hundreds of times) and always squeezes me real tight. I can see it in her eyes that she believes me. 




No comments: