Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First OB Visit for Baby Post #2

Yesterday, January 18th, was our first OB appointment for our new little one. You know, it wasn't that long ago that I was pregnant with Linkan, so I was surprised about how quickly amnesia had set in. I wasn't prepared to pee in a cup or give blood or the long physical exam. haha :) I think I had just focused on the fact that I would hear his/her little heart beat...and we were able to hear it loud and clear. Yay! 155 bpm. I'll be 12 weeks along in just a few short days. I have been quite sick with constant nausea and heartburn so I am praying that once the 2nd trimester is under way, I will start to have some relief. Hard to believe that I have already been pregnant for 3 months...and in just 6 short months, we will be a family of 4!

Here are our first ultrasound pics of #2. I nursed Linkan for 13 months (until Jan. 1, 2011) so we had to do the ultrasound to find out how far along I was. Doc said 10 weeks! Pretty amazing how much was formed already. You can see feet and hands in the first picture.




No comments: