Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whoa baby! 6 months!


Well, we're trucking right along and getting bigger by the day. Still feeling great. Since the last post, I had a prenatal massage which helped ease some of my upper back pain. It was heavenly and I haven't had any back pain since! Currently looking into hiring a doula to assist with natural childbirth. We think we have a theme for the baby's room - mountain climbing or summits or something like that. Hey, some things just never change. What can I say? Ben just got back from his Mont Blanc Tour on Sunday. He trekked through France, Switzerland and Italy for 2 weeks and summitted Mont Blanc (15,781 ft) at the end. The first picture is of Ben on the summit of Mont Blanc on he France/Italian border. He had a great time but I'm glad to have him back. Enjoy the pictures. Stella just had to get in on the action... Cheers!

4 comments:

Pye said...

You look so good, nothing but belly! I'm glad the massage eased your pain. The baby's room will be adorable. Make sure you post pictures when its all done.

thebiggsfamily said...

Kacy! I just discovered your blog!!! Congrats on your pregnancy and you look amazing! You guys are going to be wonderful parents.

Lindsey Burr said...

Glad Ben is home! Kacy - you are looking great!

rach said...

You really do look good Kacy! Love that you are staying with the the decor of the rest of the house. Good luck and I can't believe that baby post is almost here.