Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby Post Ultrasound Pics


We had our first (and probably only) ultrasound 1 week ago - 6/29/09. It was so amazing! Baby Post's back was to us most of time but turned towards the end of the session. Baby was moving around like crazy. Ben couldn't believe that I wasn't able to feel every movement. I have been feeling kicks and movements for about a week now. So fun! Baby is about 10+ inches this week. I'm 21 weeks - 5 months. Over half way there. Still don't know the sex and we're keeping it that way. November 15th is the right due date according to the measurements that the ultrasound tech took. The last pic is of baby sucking it's thumb. Priceless!

2 comments:

Lindsey Burr said...

I love "lil Post's" perfect little spine. I LOVED actually seeing my baby with my own eyes. It was so fun!

Dozer said...

Kacy and Ben - Thanks for giving me access to this amazing part of your lives. I enjoyed reading the updates and seeing the progression of the baby belly. I think you will win the contest for the cutest pregnant woman ever! Glad you're feeling well and able to stay active. Since you will be flying solo for a few weeks while Ben is in France, definitely give me a call and we can go to dinner and catch up! - Doze